VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card Download 2020-23 – VKSU Admit Card 2022
VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card 2020-23 : Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) has released BA, B.Com & B.Sc Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2020- 23. Those candidate who are studying in VKSU UG Part 1 and they are waiting for the VKSU Part 1 Admit Card 2022 then Candidate can download the Admit Card from given below link in the important link section. Veer Kunwar Singh University UG Part 1 Admit Card, VKSU BA BSc BCom Part 1 Exam Admit Card.
|VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card Download|
If you want to get all the updates of VKSU regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship, Yojana then you may visit on VksuExam.in regularly
Latest Update – VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card 2022 is released on the official website. Candidates can download admit card by given link below.
VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card Download 2020-23
VKSU UG Part 1 Exam Date 2022
How to Download VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card 2022 ?
- First of all, Keep all your required document for downloading admit card.
- Now Visit official website – https://vksu.ac.in/
- Click on Link “Online Admission“.
- You will redirected to https://www.vksuexam.in/2022/03/vksu-ug-part-1-admit-card-download-2020-2022.html
- Click on Link “UG Examination Form Session 2020-23“
- Now you will be redirected to https://www.vksuexam.in/
- Now Click on Link “Download Admit Card”
- Enter the details and download the admit card.
- Printout the admit card for exam.
What Details Mentioned in Admit Card?
- Name of Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Course Name
- Subject Detail
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Photo and Signature of Candidate
- Many more details
- Check the admit card carefully and discrepancies, if any, contact the examination department immediately.
- Along with this admit card, bring any original photo ID issued by the government to the examination center to enter the examination venue otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the examination. Entry to the examination hall will be closed after 10 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- There will be a designated seat for the candidate, please sit at his designated places.
- Candidates are not allowed to use any kind of communication device in the examination hall. In case of violation of these instructions, the candidate's communication device will be confiscated and the candidate will be expelled from the examination hall.
- The candidate who is caught in the examination hall doing any conversation or helping or any kind of paper is found with him, then he will be expelled from the examination hall.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to write their roll number, registration number, name, exam center code and paper code correctly on the cover page of their answer sheet, otherwise their result will not be published.
- Only after the examination is over, the candidate will get up from his seat.
- The candidate will not leave the examination hall without handing over his answer sheet to the invigilator.
- After the candidate has handed over the answer book to his room invigilator, his answer book will not be returned in any case.
- After the completion of the examination, it is forbidden to take out any type of paper or answer sheet other than the question paper and admit card.
- Keep a copy of this admit card safe with you for any future communication.
FAQ’s VKSU UG Part 1 Admit Card 2022
When will the Veer Kunwar Singh University Undergraduate Part 1 exam start?
- Veer Kunwar Singh University Graduation Part 1 Exam will start from 30th March 2022 to 20th April 2022.
When will the Veer Kunwar Singh University Graduation Part 1 Exam Admit Card be released?
- Veer Kunwar Singh University Graduation Part 1 Exam Admit Card will be issued on 14th March 2022.
How to Download Veer Kunwar Singh University Graduation Part 1 Admit Card?
- All the students can download the admit card from the official website of Veer Kunwar Singh University.