IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification For 226 Managerial Posts: Check Eligibility, Salary
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification For 226 Managerial Posts: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Specialist Officers and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of IDBI – idbibank.in or via direct link provided below. The registration process will start on June 25 and candidates can apply till July 10, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 226 posts will be filled in the department. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
- Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: June 25, 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: July 10, 2022
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment Application Fee
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.200.
- Application fees for other candidates is Rs.100.
IDBI Bank SO Vacancy details 2022
There are a total of 226 vacancies for the posts of –
- Manager Grade B
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) Grade C
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade D
The post wise vacancies are given below in image.
IDBI Bank SO Eligibility: Educational Qualification
The education qualifications are different for different posts. Minimum Qualification required is Graduation. Candidates can check notification given below for details.
IDBI Bank SO Age Limit
- Assistant General Manager: 28 to 40 years
- Manager (Grade B): 25 to 35 years
- Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade D: 35 to 45 years
IDBI Bank SO Salary 2022
- Deputy General Manager, Grade D: Rs 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade C: Rs 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)
- Manager Grade B: Rs 48170-1740 (1)-49910-1990 (10)-69810 (12 years)
IDBI SO Selection Criteria 2022
The selection process for aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support. The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/ Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.