RRB NTPC 2022 Result Analysis: 57117 Candidates Shortlisted for Station Master & Train Assistant Posts in Railways
RRB NTPC 2022 Result Analysis: Recently, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announced the result of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Exam for Pay Level 4 and 6 Graduate Posts, i.e., Traffic Assistant, Commercial Apprentice & Station Master. The 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Exam for Pay Level 4 and 6 Posts was held on 9th & 10th May 2022 across India. The results have been released at the official websites of RRB Zones. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
RRB NTPC 2022 Result Analysis: 57117 Candidates Shortlisted for Station Master & Train Assistant Posts
Of the total of 1.27 lakh candidates, 57,117 have been shortlisted for the next round. As per the media sources, out of 57,117 candidates, 4368 female candidates have been shortlisted. As per the Official Data, the total shortlisted candidates include 55,787 for the post of the station master in level 6 against 6,865 notified vacancies and 1,330 candidates for the traffic assistant in level 4 against 161 vacancies in Indian Railways.
The Indian Railways have now concluded RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam for Level 5,3,2 Non-Technical Popular Category Graduate & Undergraduate Posts. Candidates need to qualify all the stages of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam for the final selection.
RRB NTPC 2022 Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
RRB NTPC 2022 Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) will be conducted for candidates who have opted for Traffic Assistant and Station Master. The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify the exam. This is applicable to all candidates irrespective of community or category and no relaxation in the minimum T- Score is permissible.
RRB NTPC 2022 CBAT Pattern
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries
RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Skill Test (TST)
RRB NTPC 2022 Typing Skill Test (TST) will be conducted for the post of Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, and Junior Time Keeper. The merit will be drawn only for the candidates qualified in the TST or TST exempted PwBD candidates based on performance in 2nd Stage CBT.
RRB Related Posts
- RRB NTPC Expected Cutoff 2022 for CBT 2 Level 5,3,2 Posts
- RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Memory Based Reasoning Questions with Answers
- RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 Memory Based Questions 12 June 2022
- Age limit increased for Agnipath Scheme due to protests by students: Check new details here
- RRB NTPC 2022 Result Analysis: 57117 Candidates Shortlisted for Station Master & Train Assistant Posts in Railways
- Top 5 Govt Jobs of the Day: Check Eligibility, Salary and Apply
- Apply for Rajasthan RSMSSB Physical Teacher Recruitment 2022: 5546 Vacancies, Check Details
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility and Apply