SSC MTS & Havaldar Tier 1 Exam from 5th July 2022: Check Syllabus & Exam Pattern in Detail
SSC MTS & Havaldar Tier 1 Exam from 5th July 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC MTS & Havaldar CBIC/CBN 2022 Paper-1 (CBE) Exam from 5th July to 22nd July 2022. SSC will conduct examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Posts (3698 Vacancies) and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance (3603 Vacancies). Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|SSC MTS Notification 2022||SSC MTS Salary||SSC MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|SSC MTS Prev. Year Papers||SSC MTS Prev. Year Cutoff||Current Affairs PDF|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy Details
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
The recruitment process will consist of Paper-I i.e. Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II (Descriptive) and Document Verification.
Paper-I exam will be an Objective Multiple Choice Exam that will be conducted online. The exam comprises of four sections having 100 questions (25 questions in each section) which will account for a total of 100 marks (maximum 25 marks in each section). The time duration of the Paper-1 exam will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Tier 1 Exam Syllabus
English Language Syllabus
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
- Important General Intelligence and Reasoning Topics
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Word Building
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched hole/ pattern–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
Numerical Aptitude (Maths) Syllabus
- Number System: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness Syllabus
- History: Facts about Harappa Civilization; Vedic culture; Name of the Kings who built important ancient Temples and Institutions like Nalanda; Chronology of Medieval India and their important systems; India’s freedom movement and their leaders.
- Geography: India and its neighboring countries; Famous Seaport and Airport and their location; important institution of the world and India and their locations like BRICS, World Bank, IMF, and RBI, etc.
- Economy: Terminology of Budget (like National Income, GDP, Fiscal Deficit and many more); Five Year Plan and its importance; Famous persons in the economy; Institutions and their importance like RBI, SEBI, etc.
- Polity: Supreme Court; Meaning of Write; Election of President and his functions; Important constitution bodies like CAG; Facts about parliament; Fundamental Duties; Governor and his functions; State legislature; Major Constitutional amendments and their importance; Official Language; Emergency Provisions; National political parties and their symbols.
- Current Affairs: Population Census; Important books and their writers; First sports achievement for India and world like first Olympic, first Asian Game etc.; State Animals and Symbols; Awards and their importance; Name of the Scientist who got Noble prize for important discoveries, Latest Scientific Research