SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Recruitment: Download Resident Certificate, Important Notice!!
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Recruitment: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has uploaded resident certificate for selection posts Ladakh 2022 recruitment. Candidates can download the resident certificate via direct link provided below. Click here to Join whatsapp/ telegram study group →
|Current affairs PDF||Government Schemes PDF||Banking GA PDF|
|Indian Polity PDF||Indian History PDF||Static GK|
SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Resident Certificate Notice
“The candidate/ applicant must be a resident of Ladakh and must possess a resident certificate as per format at Annexure-VII issued by a competent authority in accordance with the union territory of Ladakh Grant of Resident Certificate (Procedure) Order, 2021.”
In view of the same, commission will open a window/ link for 5 days, from 01.07.2022 till 05.07.2022 (23:00 pm) through which applicants who had successfully applied for the said notification, need to upload their resident certificate as per format at Annexure – VII in PDF format (maximum allowed file size: 200 KB) so as to allow commission to consider their candidature for the said examination. Candidates are advised accordingly to keep ready their resident certificate for the same.
The candidates whose resident certificate will not be received by the commission through the window/ link by 05.07.2022 (23:00 pm), their candidature will not be considered for computer based examination of selection posts/ Ladakh/ 2022.
SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Dates for submission of online applications – 23-05-2022 to 13-06-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 13-06-2022 (upto 23.00PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 15-06-2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 16-06-2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 18-06-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment – 27.06.2022 till 29.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination – August 2022 (tentatively)
SSC Recruitment 2022: Selection Post/Ladakh Notification Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Candidates will get 60 minutes to complete the exam. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks (out of maximum 2 marks per question) for each wrong answer.
- SSC Selection Posts Ladakh 2022 Recruitment: Download Resident Certificate, Important Notice!!
- NABARD Grade B Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 for Prelims and Mains Exam
- IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2022: Check Vacancy, Eligibility and other details
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 for Specialist Officers: Check Details here!!
- Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process