JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022 Released Check Cut Off Marks & Merit List
JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022: JKPSC has released the JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022 on the official website of, jkpsc.nic.in. The JKPSC preliminary exam which was held on 31st July 2022, in two shifts for both the papers i.e. GS 1 and GS 2.
|JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022|
JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2022
However, today the commission has released the provisional answer key for both papers. In addition to this, it has also sought representations against the wrong answers marked by the commission. In a bid to make the process easier, the commission has also attached the major rules that candidates have to follow while making any objections.
JKPSC KAS Objection 2022
The JKPSC KAS 2022 objection notice reads that any objections or representations against the answers available in the official answer key can be made only within 3 days i.e. 3rd August 2022, till 5 pm. after the same is published. The candidates have to fill the performs that come attached with the notice to object against any answer.
Also, for every question, they have to use a separate objection form cum performa. The commission has also notified that candidates are liable to pay INR 500 for every representation made in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) to the Controller of examinations, of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
JKPSC KAS 2022 objection form Apply Online
- Visit the official website of JKPSC, jkpsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the JKPSC KAS 2022 provisional answer key notice
- Next, go through the JKPSC KAS provisional answer key 2022 for any wrong answer
- After this, take a printout of the performa attached with the provisional answer key notice of JKPSC KAS 2022
Details required with JKPSC KAS 2022 Objection Form
- Applicant name
- Roll number
- Session number
- Date of Application
- Demand draft number
- Candidate’s account number and IFSC number
- Question number and series
- Objection Details
- Details of evidence
- Details of the website followed for any evidence